The journal perceives the multidimensional integrants of health promotion and is designed to be a medium for enhancing communication and encouraging dialogue among health care providers of different health systems, specialists in health related social sciences, medical technologists, health administrators and educationists as well as organizations in the health field. The journal encourages submission of articles based on original studies as well as critical reviews, opinion essays, book reviews, case reports and meeting reports. All submissions will be peer reviewed.
- Original research articles
- Special Section on an important health problem: The articles, numbering 5-10, would address diverse aspects of the problem.
- General Article/ Review: Each issue would have an article concerning either health policy or equity in health or evidence based medicine or health care technology or gender issues or health education or management of health care or ethical issues.
- A debate on a current issue: Opinions from several experts will be sought and edited to form an interesting commentary on divergent points of view.
- Selected summaries: abstracts of articles selected from different journals
- A thumbnail sketch of an institute or organization in the health sector
- Pictorial commentaries
- Book Review